Every business that makes business online today considering developing a mobile app. Mobile applications always appear better from an experience standpoint since they are not reliant on browser or screen size for every mobile device. However, there are a number of advantages to creating a mobile app for the business. But one of the most important factors to consider is the resources needed for developing a mobile app. It requires considerably more time, budget, and administrative support. As a solution, to make the app development process simple, there are a bunch of online tools is available today. The online tools can create a mobile app from website with less time and money.
Freeweb2app is one of the online platforms for converting websites to mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Mac OS. It seamlessly builds a mobile app from the website with minimum effort and time. So, here are the few steps required for converting website to app using Freeweb2app.
Steps To Create Mobile App From Website
- Visit https://freeweb2app.com
- Click create app on the menu and choose your platform (Android, iOS, or Both)
- Fill in the required details about your app like website URL, App name, app description, icon, and etc.
- Choose the features needed for your mobile app from the customized feature list such as push notification, Google Analytics, Google Admob, and Splash Screen.
- Once selecting the features, provide your mail-id.
- Complete the payment.
- Get your apk to the given mail within a day.
These are the process to turn your existing website into a mobile app using the online website to mobile application converter. Freeweb2app makes it simple for businesses to develop applications without having to write a code from scratch. By just providing your website URL, and then add the functionality your app requires. So, you can now make your mobile app from website quickly with Freeweb2app.
Visited 19 times, 8 Visits today